Shop Eddie Bauer: Men Women Kids Outerwear Gear Sale
Arnot and Morton Check-in from Camp II
Posted on May 20, 2010

Hi, this is Dave and Melissa calling in from Camp II at 21,000 ft. You’ll notice that we’re at Camp II again tonight instead of Camp III. We attempted to go to Camp III today and had quite a bit of wind, so we decided that if the winds were going to be active again tomorrow, then it was probably better for us to wait a day. We walked for a couple of hours up towards camp and then turned around and came back to camp. And tomorrow we’re again going to head up to Camp III, now aiming for a summit day of the twenty-third. So we’ll keep you posted. We’ll keep checking in as we work our way higher up the mountain and hopefully we’ll be calling in tomorrow night from a higher camp. But as we saw today, you never really know, so we’ll check in again soon.

Author: - Thursday, May 20th, 2010
TAGGED:

Write A Comment

Sorry, no posts matched your criteria.